Société Générale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it implements the strategy described in its multi-year plan
and the actions detailed in its annual action plan
This declaration of accessibility applies to Website Collection Société Générale.
The Collection site is partially compliantwith RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due
to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis
reveals that the compliance rate is58,06 % :
· 18 compliant criteria
· 13 non-compliant criteria
· 19 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
· The language code of the pages is not defined,
· The content areas are not defined and cannot be avoided
· The title of some buttons is vocalized in English while the site is in French
· Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader
· The colour contrast of some text (grey or red) is not sufficient compared to the background (white).
· The structuring of information by headings is not relevant
· The forms are not developed in an accessible way: field labels are not visible, the management of input errors is not relevant, error messages are not vocalised
· Some links are not explicit for screen reader users
· PDF documents do not have an accessible version.
· Some information is not structured via UL/LI lists
· Focus is not visible on some interface components.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 02/06/2022.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
· NVDA with Firefox
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
· Web Developer Toolbar
· Contrast Color checker WCAG
· Accessibility insights for web
· Axe dev tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
· Mentions légales
· Œuvres Hikikomori
· Artistes Takeo Adachi
· Infos Pratiques
· Actualités Peinture Dessin Photographie
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Société Générale at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
· Write a message to the Defender of Rights
· Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
· Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07